Today, Bo has continued his record of elite performance as a coaching consultant and corporate coach, and the Director of Athlete Assessments, where he has helped over 22,000 individuals reach their peak potential on the field and in the business world.
When we think about the highest achievement in sports, competing and meddling at the Olympic Games really takes the gold. Today I have the honor of speaking with someone who has competed and medaled not just once, but three times at highest level in Olympic rowing competitions.
In this episode, you will…
- Be inspired by how Bo’s definition of success and peak performance has changed over the course of his life
- Learn what the core foundation of successful athletes and coaches is, and how to cultivate it
- Find out the different ways that the coach-player relationship plays into success and performance
- Discover the new coach-player paradigm and how it’s changed over the years and allows athletes to have more of a voice
- Hear how different behavioral styles and profiles impact performance differently, and how to face the challenges of effectively managing individuals within a team
- Find out how preparation can help prepare individuals to perform better under pressure
- Learn the dangers of expectations
- Discover Bo’s top 3 mental and emotional skills (AKA: the“Holy Grail”) for handling pressure