The way we identify greatly informs the way we move through the world – the kinds of jobs we pursue, the goals we strive to achieve, and the people we surround ourselves with. But sometimes, gripping onto one identity too tightly can hold us back, rather than pushing us forward. How do you identify?
In today’s episode, I talk about how easy it is to overlook unrecognized strengths and interests by focusing too much on the obvious – the path we set out for ourselves based on a single aspect of our identity. Is your identity ruling your life? Which parts of your identity are you overlooking?
Tune in for insights on acknowledging all the parts of your identity to become a fully actualized person who performs for success!
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how to challenge and create your own identity
- Understand how questioning your identity can have a hugely positive impact on your life
- Get tips on discovering all the different values and interests that make you unique
- Uncover how to ask yourself hard questions about what you want at the core of your identity
- Hear how to identify and optimize your identity for performance
“Challenge your identity and start creating an identity that you want.” – Rick Sessinghaus