Is anxiety keeping you up at night? Do you find yourself focusing on the little disappointments throughout your day rather than the little joys? If so, this episode is for you.
It’s easy to focus on what’s not working, but what if you could change your emotional state simply by refocusing your energy onto something positive?
Gratitude is one of the most powerful skills we have at our disposal. If it’s something you haven’t mastered yet, don’t worry! With some useful tips and a little practice, you’ll be practicing gratitude with your eyes closed…in no time!
Tune in and get grateful, today!
In this episode, you will…
- Realize that gratitude can be trained
- Learn how to focus on what’s good, so you can expand it throughout your life
- Hear how noticing the little things can improve your practice of gratitude
- Understand how practicing gratitude can help you regain focus and control, throughout your life!
- Discover what the two best times of day are for developing a practice of gratitude
“The most powerful tool is the skill of gratitude.” – Rick Sessinghaus