Recently, I began the adventure of teaching my daughter to drive and, as it turns out, our time in the car together has been just as much about learning to manage stress as it has been about handling a car and navigating in traffic. Today, I’m going to share some of the tactics we’ve been working on to manage stress when it creeps up unexpectedly throughout our day, and insights on how it develops in the first place.
Managing stress effectively is a skill set that you can develop over time, like a routine, and there are specific tools you can use to develop that skill set. Tune in to learn more about stress and how to be the master over stressful situations in your life!
In this episode, you will…
- Get a step-by-step guide to reducing stress in the moment!
- Hear how building a skill set can minimize stress
- Understand why it’s important to repeat basic functions when learning a new skill set
- Uncover how committing to a routine helps you develop control
- Learn techniques to manage stressful challenges in the moment
“Create routines to manage potentially stressful events.” – Rick Sessinghaus