Do you use laughter as a tool in your life and spend time consciously recalling the good times in order to shift your perspective during not-so-sunny moments?
On today’s episode, you’ll hear a lot about shifting your perspective, creating a new context, and learning tools to help you move past the sticky times to really enjoy your life to its fullest.
Tune in for tips and tricks on interrupting negative thoughts and moods to make room for new memories and experiences that bring you joy and keep you moving forward and feeling positive!
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how to change your focus to shift your attitude
- Get tools to put yourself back on track after a bad mood to continue Performing for Success!
- Understand what a pattern-interrupt is, and how to use it to shift your perspective
- Discover how to use past experiences to shift your mood for the better, today
- Realize that laughter is a tool, and learn how to use it to design a happier life!
“Try to have fun like you’re a kid again.” – Rick Sessinghaus