Hello, again! I want to tell you in advance that this episode might leave you feeling a little…emotional. You guessed it – today’s episode is all about emotions – the ones we feel most and why, the effect emotions have on the body, and how to redirect focus through breathwork and meditation so you can be your best, most effective self.
We are the most intelligent beings on earth, but emotions have a way of getting the best of us. If you’re ready to take back your life and regain control over your emotions to perform for success, this episode is for you!
In this podcast, you will…
- Get the truth about how chronic negativity is a terrible detriment to your performance
- Learn how to use your environment to trigger positive emotions
- Hear why learning to take ‘time-outs’ is so important
- Listen to advice about how to redirect your emotional state
- Discover ways to use breath to shift focus and regain control of your physiology
“I use gratitude to help me get back on track.” – Rick Sessinghaus