Like many elite athletes, my guest today, Martin Grunburg, has discovered the secret to using pressure to his advantage through the power of habit. As a lifelong entrepreneur, experienced coach, and author, Martin has discovered the surefire way to ensure that you achieve your goals, which has revolutionized the way I look at coaching.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how Martin chooses to define peak performance
- Discover the 3 P’s of habits and how they can keep you on track to achieving your desired outcome
- Find out why and how pressure can be used to refract positivity and improve your game
- Hear the techniques Martin recommends for people to perform better under pressure
- Discover how Martin defines success and how recovery plays into his idea of peak performance
- Find out what the slinky effect is and how it can help you to use pressure to your advantage
Today’s society views pressure with a negative lens, assuming that anyone feeling pressure is in for an anxiety-filled rollercoaster ride. But who says that pressure always has to be a bad thing?