You might be surprised to hear me talking about the NFL here on Perform for Success, but like most industries, there are things we can learn from the way the NFL finds their players and builds their teams.
In this episode, I challenge you to imagine what it would be like if, like the NFL, other industries held a draft to find their next MVP? How would you stand up during the first-round draft? The draft measures a lot of things, but what it doesn’t measure is the intangible qualities of potential players. The same goes for interviews, even though the intangibles are what elevate us within our field and position us for long-term success.
Tune in to learn the difference between measurables and intangibles and how to optimize them for success!
In this episode, you will…
- Discover whether or not you would be a first-round draft choice in your field
- Learn the difference between measurable skill sets and intangible attributes
- Hear how to optimize your intangibles to stand out from the competition
- Find out how to elevate your team-members’ intangibles
- Get three steps you can use to ‘up’ your measurables and intangibles for success
“Take inventory of where you are in your career.” – Rick Sessinghaus