Do you find it difficult to see past the tasks immediately at hand?
There’s so much to do day to day, that we often sacrifice long-term planning for short-term fixes. If you want to start shifting your focus from today, tomorrow, and next week, to the long game, this is the episode for you.
It’s time to stop wasting energy putting out short-term fires, and start putting energy into preparing for your future. Identifying performance gaps and creating a protocol for repairing them will get you on your way!
We’re on a lifetime journey of training, but having clear goals will help you expedite the process. Tune in and start creating a path to success, today!
In this episode, you will…
- Understand that long-term success requires planning and development
- Realize how important it is to get performance feedback from colleagues, clients, and mentors
- Get steps for creating your long-term development plan
- Learn how to stop getting caught putting out short-term fires
- Discover how easy it is to sacrifice long-term goals for short-term success
“Daily training is vital for new habits to become solidified and mastered.” – Rick Sessinghaus