Do you spend energy staying physically fit and eating well, but still feel worn out? If so, it might be because your mental health is taking a back seat to your physical health. It’s more difficult to measure, but it’s just as important as taking care of your physical body.
Our brains are biased toward negativity, and with 80% of our 60,000 thoughts per day (that’s right, 60,000!) being negative, it’s no wonder that we still tend to feel bad even when we’re taking care of our bodies.
Tune in to learn how to make shifts in your thinking and how to choose the kind of intellectual stimuli you allow into your life, to begin feeling healthier and more positive, today!
In this episode, you will…
- Get several tried-and-true steps to improving your mental health
- Hear why mental health is more difficult to measure than physical health
- Understand the importance of both physical and mental health
- Realize that you can positively impact your thoughts by censoring what you allow ‘in’
- Discover how to reframe your thinking, even as our minds are biased toward negativity
- Tune in. Your mental health (and those around you) will thank you!
“How you look at something becomes your reality.” – Rick Sessinghaus