If you’ve been wondering what words and language have to do with success, I’m here to quell that burning curiosity! Today I’m excited to talk to you about how I learned to reframe my language in order to positively reframe my life.
Performance is a habit, and believe it or not, authentic communication is also a habit. Communication requires just as much practice as anything else in your life that took time to master, but there are some simple reframing tools you can learn to help you transition more easily into a practice of intentional communication. Tune in to learn how you can master using language to reframe your perspective, manage your emotions, and live a more positive life!
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how self-talk creates belief systems
- Discover how emotionally charged words can impact your performance
- Learn how to reframe thoughts and language to change attitude and behavior
- Find out how to manage your emotions and choose your responses
- Get three action steps to start reframing your perspective today!
“Performance is about taking action toward a goal.” – Rick Sessinghaus