In today’s solo episode, Rick Sessinghaus talks about a topic that is vital to your success and performance: congruency. What is it and why is it vital to your success? Rick shares his own struggles and how he came to realize that congruency is, in fact, very important.
In this episode, you will…
- Find out why being congruent is vital to achieving your goals
- Learn how to examine your goals, plans, and actions so that you achieve congruency
- Learn how to identify performance gaps
- Discover why saying “yes” is not always the best thing to do
- Find out which beliefs to refrain from, limit, or adjust, in order to move forward with your goals
“You are always performing for life, so perform for success.” – Rick Sessinghaus