Ever feel defeated after going after a dream, goal, or even just working on a simple task and not getting the result you hoped for? Does the disappointment overwhelm you, or do you view it as an opportunity to try again?
Today, you can make the choice to live the life you want!
You get to choose which way to see your life – as a series of disappointments, missed opportunities, and unfair obstacles, or as a series of interesting opportunities, ripe with growth and unexpected twists and turns.
In this episode, you will…
- Understand that results do not define you or your potential for success
- Learn how to maintain a positive attitude despite unfavorable external results
- Hear how important it is to celebrate successes, even the really small ones
- Discover that not getting the result you want is an opportunity, not a signal of failure
- Realize that results provide the opportunity for feedback without judgment
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn how to develop a positive outlet and cultivate resiliency so you can try, try again. Tune in today!
“You learn more as a coach than you do as an athlete.” – Rick Sessinghaus
<a class=”podcastbtn” href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/perform-for-success-podcast-high-performance-business/id1227918280?mt=2″><i class=”fa fa-play-circle” style=”margin-right:10px;”></i>Perform for Success iTunes</a>